Rachael Stanistreet
Rstanistreet1@plymouthart.ac.uk
Phone numer:
8th August 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,
Online Production Assistant
I am a creative individual, who’s always looking to improve and learn new skills. I am currently doing my first year of my Graphic Design Degree and am interested in joining your team. All areas of the creative industry appeal to me and through my former education and additional courses I have exposed myself to a wide range of these areas.
The role appears to be challenging both creatively and intellectually; and having worked in several customer focused retail positions I feel it will enable me to meet the high expectations you have for this role. I have always had a strong work ethic and believe I am an enthusiastic individual who always has a smile on her face.
Should I be selected for this position, you can be assured I will work hard, be a good team member and at all times be focused on producing work that delivers maximum value to the company.
Yours sincerely
Rachael Stanistreet
No comments:
Post a Comment