Monday, 4 April 2011

Why i have chosen Graphic Design as a career.

I chose to do Graphic Design as a course, due to the fact that im a very creative person. I got my first taster of Graphic Design when choosing it as a subject for GCSE, I really enjoyed doing it and excelled to getting a B grade although a lot of the course was centred around packaging design.
When it came to college, i chose as many art subjects as i could such as media, film and photography all of which i loved doing and found interesting. I was going to chose to do Photography as my subject at uni, but after seeing my sister do her degree in it and not manage to get a job at the end, this put me off.
I chose Graphic Design so i could incorporate photography into the projects and use my knowledge from media and film to help me create interesting project ideas.
I would like to venture to the advertising side of graphic design as i love coming up with ideas for new projects and would love to work as part of a team. ( plus iv'e always dreamt of getting to wear the smart clothing and a good pair of heels to look powerful!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment